EASY Instant Pot Salsa Chicken ndash Unsophisticook




#Ndash | This tender shredded Instant Pot salsa chicken recipe is perfect for quick weeknight dinners and meal prep! Ready to serve in under 40 minutes.
to Continue Reading......


LINDSEY S KITCHEN THE FINAL REVEAL mdash Elements of Style Blog
#Mdash | Hi again EOS readers! I’m super excited to finally share our finished kitchen with you guys. It took a little longer than expected (not surprising for any renovation – even less so when you’re doing the work yourselves) but Eric and I are really happy with the results. We hope you like it too!…
read more...

DIY Snowball Wreath
#Wreath | Make this gorgeous winter wreath covered in cozy yarn and playful glittery snowballs. The snowman in the center steals the show! Winter is fast approaching and I like to have a wreath for my front door that can go beyond Christmas. This DIY snowball winter wreath is so cute and can be used at Christmas …
read more...


The Best Caramel Oreo Truffles Recipe
#Oreo | Looking for easy and delicious bite sized dessert ideas? This is THE BEST caramel Oreo truffles recipe you will ever taste! Topped with gold sprinkles, these truffles look extra fancy are so easy!
read more...

Instagram Q amp A
#Instagram | I got so busy with other things, that I left this series hanging!  A few weeks ago (months at this point), I opened my Instagram Stories up for questions and I’ve been answering most of those in blog posts.  If you missed those posts and want to see them, you can find them here… Instagram Q & A Home Stuff Instagram ... Read More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog