Super Seed Chocolate Oatmeal




#Seed | Nothing beats a tasty, nutritious breakfast like this Super Seed Chocolate Oatmeal. It’s one of my favorites! The addition of heart-healthy ingredients sends it over the top. In fact, I’m so obsessed with this as my breakfast, I’ve taken a lot of casual photos...Read More
to Continue Reading......


2018 Holiday Freebies Infinity Scarf with Hidden Zipper Pocket
#Scarf | Happy December, friends!!  It is my pleasure to be back again this year with an entire week of goodies for you.  AND THEY ARE ALL FREE!  That’s right, you are about to embark on a five day journey of free sewing patterns and tutorials.  I’m excited to get started! Today’s freebie is a twist on […]
read more...

Sweet and Spicy Nuts
#SweetAndSpicy | Slightly addictive, these Sweet and Spicy Nuts are crunchy, delicious and so easy to make! Just perfect to serve with cocktails and even to toss over salads.
read more...


Paleo Egg Muffins
#PaleoEggMuffins | There’s a cute little coffee shop called The Annex in my neighborhood (Fort Greene, Brooklyn) that has all the regular coffee shop fare – strong caffeinated beverages and an abundance of baked goods — but
read more...

Christmas Diffuser Blends
#Christmas | 10 Christmas Diffuser Blends - Free Printable Guide! I like to make my home smell like Christmas. How do I do that? I use Christmas diffuser blends to get the wonderful aroma of the holiday into my home.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog