Celiac Disease 101




#Disease |   (*I am not a medical professional, so please consult your doctor with symptoms, concerns, etc.) I get asked that question a lot. First off, it is NOT an allergy. People with celiac disease a…
to Continue Reading......


Casual Friday A Big Music Room Update Budget quot Vintage quot Frames Failure Books and More
#Books | If you are subscribed to our Love Letter, then last night you saw a sneak peek at some updates in the music room! Months ago, I ordered two of these boucle chairs for the basement
read more...

Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
#SweetPotatoChili | This slow cooker sweet potato chili is a favorite around here all year around! I don’t know about you, but to me there is no “slow cooker season”. Slow cooker season is any time you’re busy and wan…
read more...


Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
#GlutenFree | A cinnamon sugar crust, with a moist center filled with raisins and cinnamon sugar swirls- this cinnamon raisin bread is sure to be a big hit with everyone! I have been cooking a ton during this qu…
read more...

Gluten in Beauty Products
#BeautyProducts | As if we don’t have enough to worry about having celiac disease and trying to figure out which foods are safe for us to eat… now we have to worry about our beauty products too?!  Yeah, this was my …
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog